Harbour ViewA Comfortable Self Catering Holiday Home overlooking Brixham Harbour
Brixham is a picturesque, working fishing port with a rich maritime history; life in Brixham centres around the harbour and the fish quay.
The hymn ‘Abide with Me’ was written here and can be heard each day on the chimes of All Saints Church.
William Prince of Orange landed in Brixham en-route to claim the English throne.
Brixham has a reputation for having a large number of ghosts and ghouls and personal guided ghost walks can be arranged during most of the year!
Relax in the heart of the picturesque fishing town of Brixham
Harbour View is a spacious three storey town house boasting excellent sea views of Torbay from the lounge and second floor double bedroom. Harbour View is situated in the picturesque fishing town of Brixham, South Devon and is an ideal holiday home to use whilst exploring this fantastic area.
- Entrance hall
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Shower room with electric shower, toilet and basin
- Utility room with sink and drainer, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Occasional bedroom with two single futon beds (suitable for children), cot and high chair
- Lounge with leather suite, coffee tables, in-set gas fire, books, DVD/videos and other puzzles and games for all ages
- Dining area with extending dining table and eight chairs and second table if required
- Balcony (sea views)
- Conservatory with two comfy chairs with throws
- Kitchen with all electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. White gloss units and charcoal grey worktop.
- Double bedroom (sea views) with fitted wardrobe, dressing table and trouser press
- Twin room (with vanity unit) and built-in wardrobe
- Bathroom with shower over bath, toilet and basin
- Parking for three cars
- Private courtyard garden to rear with garden furniture
- Garden with flowerbeds planted with shrubs to front
Bed linen and towels are included!
New images including those of recent property upgrades are coming soon…
Furnished thoughtfully it has been equipped to a high standard and has two double bedrooms, one twin room and sleeping for an extra two in the occasional bedroom (suitable for children).
In addition to the bathroom on the second floor there is a shower room and toilet on the ground floor.
Harbour View is tucked away on a quiet, private road but is still only a few minutes walk to Brixham’s main street and the working harbour with the replica Golden Hind.